.

,

Monday, September 20, 2010

How to increase pagerank.

Before we discuss How to Increase the Pagerank or PR, I want little tell ya, this afternoon at about 2 pm , I idly check my Google Pagerank, uh there is something that greatly improves the er my heart happy. Strange magic bin bin surprise, that yesterday I fitted Pagerank Update dated 2nd January if ga is wrong, still has a PR 2, miraculously today almost a week to ride my homework anymore eh one seed, so now I dah Pagerank 3. Maybe gi ato error less how I also know .. Google Update PR nih Usually three months, but my kok cuman dah naek week again y? wah nice too ya if any 1 week naek means cuman takes seven weeks for my homework so 10 .. hahahhaha ... Try my friends check her homework deh .. I also error.
Actually I'm embarrassed to write postings or tips like this because I also still newbie. But I'm just trying to help friends who are just learning SEO and how does that might be asking how to improve your Pagerank? This time I will tell how to improve my own style . Tips to increase my Google Pagerank ga much different with friends the other bloggers.

Long-awaited:
1. Should always update. Grandfather was the most important.
2. Inserting Links in the forums, in addition to free parking in the URL, we can also get various information from others. hehe
3. Much study and discussion to Blogger bloggers senior or another friend. Ga need to see if this blogger ato still have low PR, others provide information that is valuable for us. There is still much we do not yet know but others know about it.
4. Do not be embarrassed to ask if we Maw-master Master of Blogger, if emang ga to know and want to know, what's wrong with asking, if ga answered, asked and hold hehehe .. Only Crying Baby Can Get The Milk (either the left or right) hehehhe.
5. Blogwalking (dah to know??), In addition to making friends, we can also see what information is given by other bloggers.
6. Please comment on blogs that do follow, no follow also commented on the , if indeed interesting and gives us the latest info, what's wrong.

It cuman dah la Newbie tips to improve pagerank. There may be a surprise week kok cuman dah rose again, yes that's Secrets Om Google, I can only let go if my homework , Maw refused but tasty Uncle Google Google

Related Post



COMMENTS :

Don't Spam Here 1

You can increase pagerank by good quality articles,regular updates to website,interlinking posts, using keywords/topics that is searched often,social media,affiliate marketing,SEO methods etc.I insist that SEO is the best and steady way to improve a site's page rank.
Service providers like Tucktail.com provide Search Engine Visibility Service through which they help the user to get the desired pagerank.

MaryJohn said...
on 

Post a Comment

*

 

Copyright © 2009 auto backlink | auto backlink. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger and Distributed by auto backlink .